Graduates of participating Canadian Colleges and Universities may qualify for open work permit upon graduation from participating Colleges and Universities in Canada. Such work permit may be granted for the period equal to the length of study.

With minimum one year of skilled work in Canada either in Managerial or Professional or Technical jobs and skilled trades and requisite proficiency in English or French, you could be considered under the Canadian Experience Class for Permanent Residency in Canada. However, in many cases, a job offer from a Canadian employer may be required to receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

Alliance Immigration will help you to choose right College or University, prepare application package, get your study permit and change your status to Working Visa or Permanent Resident after graduation.

To better estimate your suitability with different programs we offer FREE ASSESSMENT FOR ALL CANDIDATES

Benefits of studying in Canada:

  • Canada loves international students. Canada’s International Education Strategy recently announced its goal to double the number of full-time international students to 450,000 by 2022.
  • Graduates of Canadian colleges or universities qualify for an open work permit upon graduation, followed by various options that may lead international graduates to permanent residence in Canada.
  • Canada’s universities maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings.
  • Canadian tuition fees are some of the lowest in English-speaking countries with the highest number of scholarships available to international students.
  • Canadian degrees are fully recognized and highly appreciated around the world. Graduates of Canadian institutions can expect to get international jobs easily.
  • High employment rate after graduation.
  • Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, multicultural and safe country.