Express Entry has made it possible for skilled workers to immigrate to Canada in an expeditious manner. If you are the right applicant, you could arrive in Canada as a permanent resident in maximum six months’ time from the date your application for permanent residence in Canada is submitted. Canada offers the following:
1. Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category. Applicants are required to score a minimum of 67 points on the FSW selection matrix and once they score that, they can create their Express Entry profile. Immigration Canada will undertake another points assessment under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and invite selected applicants to make an application for permanent residence in Canada by taking out regular draws from the Express Entry pool of candidates. Contact us for a free assessment of your profile and to know how to maximize your chances to get Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada.
2. Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). If you have minimum two years experience in the last five years in one of the trades listed below, you could well qualify to immigrate to Canada. Additionally, you must demonstrate requisite proficiency in English or French as well as a full-time job offer from an employer in Canada. The list of trades is here: http://cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp
3. Canadian Experience Class (CEC). If you have minimum one year of skilled work in Canada either in Managerial or Professional or Technical Job and skilled trades, as well as requisite proficiency in English or French, you could be considered under the CEC Class. However, in many cases, a job offer from a Canadian employer may be required to receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Benefits of working in Canada:
- A multicultural working environment.
- Low unemployment levels.
- Excellent working conditions that provide the best workplace environment to workers.
- Salaries are often higher than what workers or residents earn in other developed countries.
- Excellent health care systems where many employers also provide extended medical benefits like dental and other medical benefits.
- Paid vacation by employers.