If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your family members can become permanent residents that will allow them to live, work and study in Canada.

  • Sponsor your spouse or common-law partner – either from within or from outside Canada.
  • Sponsor your dependent children.
  • Sponsor your parents or grandparents.

Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens may sponsor their close family members to come to Canada as immigrants. Contact us for more information and FREE ASSESSMENT