Entrepreneur visa allows candidates with entrepreneurship experience immigrate to Canada. Depending on the province, the investment starts from $150,000.00. Proficiency in English or French will add to the points and enhance your chances to immigrate successfully to Canada.
Different provinces (British Columbia, Manitoba etc.) have different criteria, and it has to be individually discussed with clients.
Benefits of doing business in Canada:
- Get your permanent residency while doing business in Canada. Canada is one of only a few countries in the world offering such benefits.
- Canada is ranked one of the best countries in the G-20 to do business, according to both Forbes and Bloomberg.
- Canada’s banking system is declared as best in the world for the eighth consecutive years (by the World Economic Forum).
- Canada is ranked as the best country in G-7 regarding overall living conditions and quality of life (according to OECD’s Better Life Index).
- Canada led all G-7 countries in economic growth over the past decade (2006–2016) according to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Canadian business owners get assured preferential access to both EU and NAFTA — a vibrant market with a combined GDP of nearly US$37 trillion (once CETA comes into force).
- Low business tax costs.
- A highly educated and multicultural workforce.