International Experience Canada – travel and work in Canada

iec_logoNationals of 32 participating states are now able to apply to the International Experience Canada Program in order to come and work in Canada for Working Holiday, International Co-op Internship and as Young Professionals.

Participants in this program can receive an open work permit, valid for one to two years. Open work permits allow participants to work anywhere in Canada for almost any Canadian employer. Nationals of some countries may be allowed to stay in Canada for more or less than one year.

This is a unique opportunity for young professionals and graduates to enhance their career and get invaluable international experience.